I am a 3D Character Artist with 7+ Years of experience in the game industry. I have worked in multiple styles, engines and pipelines for online and standalone games. I am a detail-oriented modeler, sculptor and texture artist with a passion for telling stories via art.
I prioritize healthy teams and workflows and spend a lot of time thinking about improving efficiency through planning and communication.
I am fascinated by creating detailed characters and telling stories via material expression. I am a dedicated team player and I am always interested in refining my skills as well as growing and learning new things.
In my entrance to the Video Games Industry I was awarded Excellence and Finalist Awards in the Rookies of the Year 2019. I have published tutorials with 80lvl and assisted with an interesting show located in Europe regarding Fashion in Video Games.
One of my long term career goals is to help and mentor future generations of artists coming into the Games Industry.
Responsible for producing 3D Character Assets for a large array of projects that include realism and stylized that involves a variety of workflows for each project.
•Cleaning 3D scanned models
•Converting 3D scanned models for game ready assets
•Creating game ready meshes, UV mapping & texturing under strict deadlines
• Overseeing asset production and quality for delivery
- Creating 3d prototypes for Transas ship handling Bridge simulator
- Creating LOD's, UV mapping & texturing
- Creating accurate databases that represent real-world ports
- Created and Managed a 3d rendering farm for animators
- Created graphical content, postcards & flyers for events and promotional material