3D Character Artist at Art Bully Productions
As an artist, I am fascinated by creating detailed characters and telling stories via material expression. I am a dedicated team player and always interested in refining my skills as well as growing by learning new things.
Responsible for producing 3D Character Assets for a large array of projects that include realism and stylized that involves a variety of workflows for each project.
•Cleaning 3D scanned models
•Converting 3D scanned models for game ready assets
•Creating game ready meshes, UV mapping & texturing under strict deadlines
• Overseeing asset production and quality for delivery
- Creating 3d prototypes for Transas ship handling Bridge simulator
- Creating LOD's, UV mapping & texturing
- Creating accurate databases that represent real-world ports
- Created and Managed a 3d rendering farm for animators
- Created graphical content, postcards & flyers for events and promotional material